We’re Hiring! Know Anyone Who Should Join Our Team?
We are growing quickly and are looking forward to welcoming the right people to join our team. We are looking for passionate people to live out our values by supporting our expansion. Do you know anyone who would make a SUPERmerchant adventurer? Let them know they should apply today!
Here are the job descriptions for the positions we are looking to fill.
No mystery…just click the link above to bring you straight to our Ethix Careers page and read more about each open position. Please share widely with your networks.
Working in the Ethix Office (Massachusetts)
What’s it like to work at a socially responsible company? Here are some things I love about our office:
- We are located in an old New England mill- that was originally home to Fruit of the Loom 200 years ago!
- Being in a mill means there’s a great little pond and park across the street
- Park your car steps away from the building- super convenient in the winter!
- Stay fueled with tasty Dean’s Beans fair trade coffee from our Keurig or Yerba Mate for the tea drinkers!
- We have a substantial stockpile of T-shirts, in case someone ever needs one
- Ruth, Melissa, Jill, Terri, and Kevin all have huge hearts and care a ton about their work and our mission (see our team)
- Daniel, who is our “West Coast” office, shares the above characteristics, though we don’t get to see him every day (just once a year for our annual company retreat)
- Sometimes Kevin makes super tasty gluten free chocolate cookies in the toaster oven for everyone (at our Sutton office…sorry Daniel!)
Help Us Spread the Word!
Please help us spread the word that we are hiring. We want to find good folks to be part of the family so we can continue to supply union made, locally made, organic, recycled, and fair trade custom products to all our amazing clients.